Apr 29, 2012

Take Care (Drake Medley) - Joseph SoMo and Cody Tarpley



Someone showed me this song a couple months ago and it's really stuck with me since. I'm a massive Drake fan (and although some people fail to see the value in his songs, I've completely been convinced of his talent with the Take Care album) so this medley was always going to be a hit, but wow. This guy is talented. This song really has something that stays with you, I've shown it to a load of friends who have all loved it, so even one more person hearing of this guy is great. This song has a PERFECT mix of a couple songs off Drake's new album and his transitions really are impeccable. Enjoy,



Download : Take Care (Drake Medley) - Joseph SoMo and Cody Tarpley

He also earlier this year dropped a remix of J. Coles famous Work Out. This song also has a great feel to it and to me the chorus is one of the best renditions i've heard. He changes the speed ever so slightly and the stress on different syllables, it works incredibly according to me.



Download : Work Out (J. Cole Cover) - Joseph SoMo and Cody Tarpley

Facebook : Joseph SoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment