May 1, 2012

Logic - Young Sinatra: Undeniable (Mixtape)



Finally. Logic dropped his Mixtape - Young Sinatra: Undeniable earlier today and I have to say so far it's even better than I thought it could be. When I first heard of Logic about a year ago I was mildly impressed but could see he had some fairly decent flow. Since then I kept tabs on him, regularily downloading whatever I could find by him when it dropped but the progression he's made since then is absolutely amazing. With the singles and first impression of this mixtape he's really become one of my favourite up and coming artists. After his last mixtape Young Sinatra (Click to Download), he's just been getting better and better.

So, this Mixtape really will be one of the best mixtapes all year. I'd highly suggest downloading it, or atleast giving it a listen. Logic won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment