Apr 27, 2012

Call Me Maybe - Timeflies Tuesday



This is Tuesday's release. I've taken a few days to listen to it and although I have to admit musically I hated the original (Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae), Timeflies again have done the impossible and I actually enjoy listening to this version. It really does say so much about these two, how they can continuously put out music that just works, week in, week out.

The song has so far gotten more than 400,000 views on Youtube in 2 days since it's release



I wont provide a link just yet to this song, but to download this song I suggest downloading DVDSoft (Click to Download), and use the Youtube converter to MP3. The program is really simple to use, you just copy paste the link into the program and select an output folder. It works for all Youtube videos.

 Facebook: Timeflies

No comments:

Post a Comment