Apr 23, 2012

Welcome Post

I've decided to start a music blog. Credits go to Felix for finally getting me to do this. The point of this really lies in just creating a central area to post music. My taste in music varies quite greatly so I consider myself someone who enjoys music quite intensely on a daily basis but of course not someone who's an expert of any sort. Even if it's just a couple friends who check this blog, as long as someone's looking this should be a lot of fun. I intend to regularly post music i'm enjoying at the time and both classics I enjoy that I stumble across at any point. Although I enjoy quite a range of different kinds of music, at this point I intend to post the likes of Hip-hop, Rap, Dubstep and occasionally some of my favourite House music tunes.

Everyone of course is welcome to discuss and comment on the posts and in fact i'd appreciate discussion as long as it remains somewhat positive. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment