May 14, 2012

Whateva - Mac Miller



This is the case of me flipping through my iPod and stumbling across this song and just being completely confused at how I had totally forgotten about it. Mac Miller himself is someone I think you really have to sort of "get" or you just wont like him. I can't exactly explain why I like him so much myself, with a slight lack of actual lyrical intensity he manages to persuade me every time with his indisputable ability to create rhythm and give a great vibe to a song that just always puts a smile on my face. His "I don't give a flying fuck" attitude really does attract and i'm a firm believer that not all music has to be a deep confession of inner feelings and that some music is just meant for a certain time or mood. This song has an excellent beat with the sample sounding like an old Linkin Park track I absoloutely LOVE (Runaway - Linking Park).

In any case,



Download: Whateva - Mac Miller
Facebook: Mac Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment