May 25, 2012

Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way [Freedom Ain't Free] - Lupe Fiasco



Lupe has always been a bit of a wildcard, but that's what we all love about him. I can't recall seeing anyone with the same genuine rebel persona that Lupe sports. This plus his unbelievable and undeniable lyrical ability comes together to one of my favourite artists out there. His last album Lasers was heavily criticized and debated (although I have to say I really did enjoy it a lot) and since then he's been a bit off the grid. This song however really does bring him back into the spotlight. It's good, actually very good. Lupe 2012 <3, what's next?



Download : I would again suggest youtube ripping this song as i've not found a good link myself. (or god-forbid actually buying it!)
Facebook: Lupe Fiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment