Jul 9, 2012

Living Things - Linkin Park (Album Highlights)



Linkin Park are a band i've listened to since the days of 3rd grade. They're something that mean more to me because of the fact i've had undying love for them for so long, so your first thought will probably be: what are they doing amidst all these artists on a site like this? I don't plan on radically changing the type of music I put up here because of the audience i'm currently posting for probably wouldn't appreciate it as much if I did so. Linkin Park in recent years have taken a very different change in direction, one that at times pains me even though I do my best to accept it and love it. I feel as if something's been lost, but one thing cannot be doubted, they can still make very, very good music. Their recent album Living Things has in many ways suprised me and I wanted to post two songs I've been very keen on in recent days on that album.

Powerless:



Roads Untraveled:


The latter is a song not to be underestimated in its lyrical value. This kind of music really hits home.

Download: Again for copyright purposes I can't post a link (seeing as i've already been warned) - buy the album! (or torrent, youtube rip it)Facebook: Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment