Aug 1, 2012

Under The Influence - Timeflies



If a new mixtape by this duo doesn't have you excited then I don't know what will. A couple days on, and after listening a few times I can say that again, Timeflies can't go wrong. With 85,000 fans on Facebook, tours around the US and with an awesome buzz, I couldn't be happier for these guys. They deserve it. After putting Timeflies Tuesday on hold for the summer, they've obviously taken no vacation. The Sky's the limit, right?

Personal Favourite: (This song might come as a suprise to some, but the pure vocal quality of this song for me is well above anything we've seen from Cal in my opinion, combined with a great sample and good rap)



Mixtape Highlight (Because this song is just damn sick too)



Download: Under The Influence - Timeflies
Facebook: Timeflies

No comments:

Post a Comment