Aug 4, 2012

Conor Maynard (Drake Covers)



Now, if you know anything about this guy, you'd be a little surprised to find him featured here. It's not that he isn't good, it's that according to many, he's taken a rather disappointing direction lately. I mean, as a 17 year old guy, it's hard to be a fan of some of his latest songs, clearly aimed at teenage girls and not really my kind of music. However, one thing that cannot be denied, is that he has an absolutely AMAZING voice. I'm going to link two Drake Covers he did in late 2011 and early 2012 that have completely blown me away. Now I know they're just covers, but in truth they're probably the best covers I've heard of any song. (Something reminds me of Joseph SoMo here, what is it about Drake covers?!)

Good Ones Go:



Marvins Room:





  - Good Ones Go (Drake Cover) - Conor Maynard  - Marvin's Room (Drake Cover) - Conor Maynard

  - Conor Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment