Sep 11, 2012

Hidden Strings - Chill Bump (EP)



I downloaded this EP back in early July and it got a bit lost among the many downloads and uploads and I have to say i'm very glad I stumbled on it again. (Shuffle feature <3)

In terms of 'conscious rap' as an actual genre, i'd like to say i'm a huge fan. Nothing pleases me more than hearing someone with the power to speak to people and then use it to actually say something. Unfortunately, this means you're going to sell less. That's just a fact. Even when I upload posts like this, I often notice a sharp decrease in views and then way up again on the next Wiz Khalifa remix. Not saying I don't enjoy both forms of music, but I make it my mission to uploads like this, even if it only gets a few more fans for Artists like this.

This EP is seriously impressive, lyrically unique and touches on a wide range of topics. Give it a few minutes, you'll be impressed.


Samples -

Song 1:


Song 2:



 - Chill Bump (Website) - Tracks all on there
 - Chill Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment